Lavender is a rich fragrant flower that has aromatic foliage. It is very easy to grow lavender shrubs. The best time to plant lavender is around April and May as the soil will warm up naturally because of the summer season.
When thinking of where to buy lavender plants there are many online marts and offline places where people grow and sell plants of various breeds. This is one of the most low-maintenance plants that people can grow.
Steps to plant a lavender sapling
- It will take only a few minutes to plant a lavender plant depending on the soil type.
- The soil of the garden should be prepared after removing the weeds present in the soil.
- It is better to plant the lavender plant as soon as people buy it.
- If the plants are growing in groups then each plant should be spaced within 3 feet distance between them.
- For planting hedges the space should be 1 foot apart while for planting large cultivars the spacing should be 18 inches apart.
- For the first season after planting the lavender plant, make sure to water that regularly without letting them dry.
For planting in containers
- Select the container with 30 to 40 cm diameter with large drainage holes.
- It is better to use multi-purpose compost.
- In order to improve the drainage mix lots of coarse grit.
- The lavender plant should be planted at the same level as it is planted in the previous pots.
- Watering should be done regularly, at least once or twice a week during summer.
How to take care of lavender plants?
It is important to take care of the lavender plant as it is to think about where to buy lavender plant. There are a few points that should be taken into account while taking care of the plant.
- Depending on the variety of the lavender plant the size of the maturity depends.
- There is no need for skating as lavender plants can range from 1 to 3 feet tall.
- There is no need of adding more fertilizers as watering will be enough for the plants to grow.
- The flowers of lavenders appear to bloom in summer. The flower stalks can be used both in a fresh state of in a dried state. Trimming and pruning the lavender plants and flowers will produce better foliage and flowering.
Benefits of the lavender plant
The Lavender plant can help in curing many health conditions and some of them include
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of hair
- Acne and pimples
- Mood issues and mental stress
- Healing of wounds
Many skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, itching, and rashes can be cured using a lavender plant.
Many people think about where to buy lavender plants to use in various different forms in order to promote good health and well-being of people. They are found useful in their dried forms, in essential oils, capsules, beauty products, and creams and lotions.
The essential oils should be diluted in a carrier oil before applying that directly to the skin. This oil can be applied on irritated skin, wounds, rashes, and skin with symptoms like eczema and psoriasis.